Kaizen NINJA FIT KIDS
- Class Time : Monday & Wednesday : 5:30 PM - 6:15 PM
- Head Coach : Saeid
Kaizen NINJA FIT KIDS program is a great program designed to keep kids healthy- both physically and mentally. We teach not only discipline, creativity, and confidence but improve their strength, fitness, and agility, by encouraging teamwork and friendship! This way kids are raised more stable and competent, and eventually, live fit and healthy lifestyles as they grow into adulthood.
- KIDS: 5 - 8 years
- YOUTH: 9 - 13 years
- MONDAYS: 5:30 pm - 6:15 pm
- WEDNESDAYS: 5:30 pm - 6:15 pm
- Improves self-esteem, mental discipline, and socialization with other kids
- Improves muscular fitness, bone mineral density, body composition, motor fitness performance, and injury resistance
- Works on various muscle groups at the same time, improving functional strength, endurance & full-body workout
- Strengthens legs, hamstrings, triceps, arms, shoulders, and chest
- Improves posture and balance, strengthens the spine and neck
- Improves muscle coordination
- Builds strong abs, glutes & core as it reduces the risk of back injuries in the future
- Builds balance and boosts cardio endurance
- Always everyone is safe and having fun at Kaizen
- Group Warmup: Functional and foundational locomotor and bilateral coordination movements (for instance, hopscotch type jumping through an agility obstacles)
- Skill / Strength Work: Teaching proper form and technique of strength-building movements with light robes, and other light props (weight is prescribed at coaches discretion, and since safety is of paramount concern, we never force children to lift more than their bodies can safely move).
- Conditioning Workout: Conditioning working that incorporates strength, cardio, resistance training and bilateral coordination in constantly varied workouts.
- Game Play / End Activity: Working on a group dynamics and community to promote turn-taking, sequencing, and cooperative games.
Our NINJA FIT KIDS coaches have years of teaching gross motor movements and creating/modifying curriculum to meet children’s unique needs, with a specialty in assessing gross motor abilities of children ages 5-13
- $50/month – Kaizen Members
- $85/month – Non-Members
- $115 – 10 Class Punch Card or
- $20 Drop-In
This program is great for building overall strength and conditioning in a safe and fun environment, & as a supplement to the other sports your children are involved in.
Free Trial Class to see if your children like the program before committing. Monthly and Punch Card memberships available.